1st post!!!
poopoo posted at Friday, February 26, 2010 AT 11:18 AM

hello. this my 1st post at this blogspot. before this i got write blog in friendster before but only write few nia coz donno what to write. then stop ler. hahaha...
recently i had read one of my friend's blog and realise i can write any thing i want (i am so noob) and it really can be a memory storage of my life (well, i will get old and my memory will fade).
okok. stop at here for now. need to go back to work liao... later tio catch snaking. hahaha

Labels:


poopoo blogging End...

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2010 at 5:37 PM , Blogger Jayden's Mom said...

Yes Poo u can write anything you want :) Welcome to blogsville!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*