chap go meh...
poopoo posted at Monday, March 1, 2010 AT 11:14 AM

yesterday was chap go meh, here i wish all happy belated chap go meh. i had went to my friends shop to help again. the weather still hot like hell, sweat all the way. i had took some photo of their shop while slacking at there.
we were planning to go out eat supper after they close their shop but who know i was on call back to work around 10pm. =( *sigh* what can i do, that is my job. so i had to leave their shop and went back to factory to work. so the chap go meh supper i cannot attend ler... sad.
but also can say lucky lar coz nothing serious happen. just go and monitor the production line and check something. due to over night working, today i no need go to work =) after reach home around 5.15am, i just realise that yesterday i never bath ><>
there is some happy thing for me too, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow i going to go genting with my friend to relax so i had taken 2 days leave. hope can enjoy and relax myself there ;) ^^V

p.s: seem like One You become my 1st prior place to hang out liao and like my 2nd home =p

Labels: , ,


poopoo blogging End...

2 Comments:

At March 3, 2010 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good start! keep it on!!

 
At March 4, 2010 at 10:01 AM , Blogger poopoo said...

hahaha... thanks. i will try my best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? weekend
? 1st post!!!

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*