my car...
poopoo posted at Sunday, March 7, 2010 AT 1:18 PM

hello all!!! i am soooo happy coz i finally get back my car yesterday after sent to repaint on monday. why would i go to repaint my car??? coz my car's front bonnet paint starting to come off. this is due to few years back i had involved in an accident and coz my car's front bonnet to damage.
luckily it was just a small accident and i had no injury. so i had to claim insurance to fix my car but i think that car shop only use some cheap paint or what so ever after fixing my car. after around 2 years only the bonnet paint starting to come off. if i dont repaint it, sooner or later the bonnet sure will get rusty and make a hole there.
since last monday till wednesday i am on leave and will not using my car, my father asked me to send the car to repaint. so i sent it to repaint and i had repaint the whole car. coz if only repaint the bonnet, the color sure will be not match. so on thursday and friday i drive motorcycle to work (so long never drive motor to work coz my mom dont like).
finally on saturday evening (which is yesterday), i had went to take my car from the car painting shop and it coz me rm 1530 (repaint - rm 1300, fixing some others thing - rm 230). ouch... although its a pain in my pocket but when i look at my car got some satisfaction. ^^

Labels: , ,


poopoo blogging End...

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2010 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Why don change color?

 
At March 12, 2010 at 10:58 PM , Blogger poopoo said...

coz change color more expensive. hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? holiday!!!
? chap go meh...
? weekend
? 1st post!!!

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*