friday night
poopoo posted at Friday, March 12, 2010 AT 11:40 PM

today is friday, i had promised my friend to help her on her online income tax form filling so i never go to my friend shop (One You). but in the end she can't make it coz of her job (busy doing her manager work, kena bully. haiz...)
so it end up while i waiting for her, i searching for method to change my blog skin. previously i had tried to change my blog skin but fail. after i search on the net on how to change my blog skin, then i finally found out why i cannot change my blog skin. now i know that its not easy to change the blog skin, it required u to know some HTML coding so that u could modified others ppl designed skin to the one u can use (what most importance is to credit the designer coz its their design, we just borrow and modified to use it). i had added and deleted some thing that the designer have and don't have. i hope he don't mind.
i had use all night to study on the HTML code and modified all the data to suit my blog. lucky last time in university i got learn some knowledge about this HTML coding, if not, it will take me few days to figure out how to modified it. after this time, i think next time i can make my own skin if i am not lazy (but most of the time i am ><).

Labels: ,


poopoo blogging End...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? meaningful Chinese article
? my car...
? holiday!!!
? chap go meh...
? weekend
? 1st post!!!

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*