life is so fragile!!!
poopoo posted at Monday, March 15, 2010 AT 9:30 PM

last saturday morning, i was awaken by a sms and while i was replying the sms i received a shocking call. my friend, fatt, called and told me that one of our friend, ahboy, died killed by his friends. fatt asked me to read the news paper on that day. i was so shocked and directly fully awake and rush to read the paper.
he was killed by 4 of his friends just because of a girl. what are those ppl thinking? after they killed him, they still acted like nothing after caught by police and still can smile when the reporter took their photo. really feel like smacking them. dont they feel any guilty or regret? the world had changed and nowadays become more and more unsafe. we have to know how to protect ourselves.
hope ahboy can rest in peace and wish his family can be strong to face this matter. hope the criminals can get what they deserve as soon as possible.

Labels:


poopoo blogging End...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? friday night
? meaningful Chinese article
? my car...
? holiday!!!
? chap go meh...
? weekend
? 1st post!!!

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*