working on sunday...
poopoo posted at Monday, March 29, 2010 AT 9:44 PM

yesterday was sunday and i went back factory to work (OT). actually go back there is to check the controller card coz my leader said suspect got some card damage but who know after checking only is a ribbon cable loosen. after tighten back then ok. then time to settle another problem. after whole day of checking and testing, finally found out its just wrong start up procedure we took. haiz... whole day seem done not much useful thing. >< =p
yesterday when lunch time, i had watch "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief" that i got from my colleague. i wanted to watch this movie but dont have a chance and finally got to watch it but its not as i expected. i thought it would be a movie that will contain more of super natural power fighting scene coz its about half human half god bloodline. but only very small parts of it appear in the whole movie. overall it was a nice movie to watch. hahaha...

Labels: , ,


poopoo blogging End...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? my life...
? blood donation
? life is so fragile!!!
? friday night
? meaningful Chinese article
? my car...
? holiday!!!
? chap go meh...
? weekend
? 1st post!!!

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*