how to train your dragon.
poopoo posted at Saturday, April 3, 2010 AT 10:02 PM

i was planning to watch this movie with title "how to train your dragon" since last sunday. but last sunday i had to go back factory to work so i had planned to watch it on weekdays (tuesday or wednesday) night but coz of work i had to delay it again. after that i plan to watch it on saturday but my sister want me to help her do something and i thought i have to postpone again. when i told her i wanna go to watch this movie this morning she said she also wanna watch and said we can watch it after we settle her thing.
after help my sister settle her work around 1pm, we went to PM and i met my university friends (ho and suerharn) at there. they came all the way from muar to watch movie. wow... 1 hour traveling ler... after chatting a while then we went to buy ticket but at this time i received a call from factory and my production line got problem. i asked the technician to check and try to settle the problem. haiz... this make me wondering should i buy the movie ticket or not. that "how to train your dragon" 3D version that i planned to watch start at 4.10pm but i scare the technicians cannot settle the problem i have to go back. this make me no more mood to watch the movie so we decided not to buy the ticket 1st. since still early (around 2pm +) we planned to have our lunch 1st and wait if the technicians can settle the problem or not.
then we went to eat lunch 1st but we donno what to eat. finally we decided to eat US pizza. we ordered a set of pizza for 2 persons plus 1 additional of dish. when the garlic bread and the additional dish came, wow, both thing so oily. we used 6 tissues to suck the oil away then just start to eat. hahaha... we were so full after finish all the thing. we went to walk around at PM and i met my colleague (ah lai) and his gf (ah lien) while i waiting my sister take money from the ATM. we chat a while and they also going to watch movie but they are watching "the lovely bones". after my sister finish taking money, we continue to walk around.
around 3.30pm, i received an sms from my technician and said they had settle the problem. i feel so relieve. so we decided to watch the movie and went to buy the ticket. walao eh... only left 20+ seats and all are very near to the screen. before this around 2pm i saw still got 60+ seats. so fast all gone. we decided to watch it any way and picked the seats at 2nd lane. this is the 1st time i sit so close to the screen. but luckily the seat space is quite big and we can lay quite down to watch the movie so our neck no pain at all (but my butt feel numb after so long sitting like that ><).

this is really a nice movie to watch and i like it very much. the kid (hiccup) is so funny and the dragon (toothless) is soooooooooooo damn cute. it worth for me to wait for weeks and watch it. ^^V


poopoo blogging End...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? working on sunday...
? my life...
? blood donation
? life is so fragile!!!
? friday night
? meaningful Chinese article
? my car...
? holiday!!!
? chap go meh...
? weekend

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*