clash of the titans
poopoo posted at Thursday, April 8, 2010 AT 10:06 PM

yesterday i had taken half day leave and went to watch a movie, clash of the titians, myself. after so long time, think got few years, i had never went to cinema watch movie alone liao... normally is either watch with friends or watch at home. =p last time when studying in university, i will went to cinema watch movie alone when holidays. after graduate, never did it until now. hahaha...
clash of the titans was a good movie but as my friend (Mr. Ho) said its good but not great. hahaha... i also got the same feeling. but if compare with "Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief", i more prefer "clash of the titans". both of this movie have some same spot which is got zeus, hades, poseidon and demi god. but the lightning thief give me a feeling that its very simple and clash of the titans have more action. well this is just my opinion, may be others think differently.

Labels: ,


poopoo blogging End...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? how to train your dragon.
? working on sunday...
? my life...
? blood donation
? life is so fragile!!!
? friday night
? meaningful Chinese article
? my car...
? holiday!!!
? chap go meh...

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*