futsal
poopoo posted at Thursday, April 29, 2010 AT 7:40 PM

next sunday (9th may), my company will have a futsal competition and my colleague asked me to join due to not enough player. i had join them but i never play futsal before, only play few time football when secondary school's PE period.
yesterday, i had join them to play futsal after work and this is the 1st time i play. hahaha... although the futsal court are smaller than the normal football court but we need to run almost whole court and that make me tired in just a few run. due to long time never exercise plus my stamina is really bad, i feel like going to faint after finish 1 round. i had played for 3 or 4 rounds and sweat like after bath. i had got 1 big ang bao on my left knee, 1 small ang bao on my right knee and the little finger of my right leg pop out a bubble coz of friction between the finger and the shoe. but its quite fun playing futsal. hahaha...
then this morning when i wake up, both my leg a bit pain especially walk up and down the stair. so noob. hahaha... think i need to do more exercise liao... but say easy but wanna do is another thing. =p

Labels: ,


poopoo blogging End...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? JB one day trip.
? global warming, burning weather...
? clash of the titans
? how to train your dragon.
? working on sunday...
? my life...
? blood donation
? life is so fragile!!!
? friday night
? meaningful Chinese article

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*