global warming, burning weather...
poopoo posted at Monday, April 19, 2010 AT 4:57 PM

wow... last few days weather like in hell. keep sweating whole days even just after came out from bath. the earth are sick, global warming become more and more serious. the weather had changed and become unstable. what will the future be??? we need to save and protect the earth but how many of us can do it??? me myself also not dare to say i can do it coz i some time also will do thing that hurt the earth. haiz...
luckily last saturday night got rain for whole night and cooled the weather a bit (i really mean a little bit). but the cool down was not long, at the evening, the heat came back. sweat.

well last saturday was my friend, bankia, wedding and i had been invited to be his brother gang. so that day i wake up early in the morning and wait for my friend come to fetch me to the bridegroom house. but my friend was late, when i called him then he just woke up. >< (lucky i got called him, if not donno wait till when, hahaha...) although we are late but luckily still make it in time. hahaha...

at night i went to the wedding dinner (it located at S.J.K (C) Cheng which is also my primary school), i had bring along my camera to take some photo (noob camera man). hahaha... the school had changed a lot since i graduate from there. it really bring back many old memories. i had met some of my old friends at the wedding dinner. although we all live not very far away but seldom got chance to meet each others. we had some chit chat while waiting the dinner start. that night i only had 2 glass of beer but i also can't make it. finally went to the toilet to throw out. haiz... such a loser. =p

bridegroom & bride


my primary school

p.s: congratulation to bankia and liling on their wedding.

Labels: , ,


poopoo blogging End...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

LATEST
Recent Posts
? clash of the titans
? how to train your dragon.
? working on sunday...
? my life...
? blood donation
? life is so fragile!!!
? friday night
? meaningful Chinese article
? my car...
? holiday!!!

Welcome

http://tspoo83.blogspot.com/

Do not spread dirty rumors
about what I write in my blog.
I love to be CLEAN.
Be friendly I am too.
Then I will respect you.

Like this blog.
please enjoy your stay..
Hate me?
please leave & bye..

Please leave comments before
you leave.
=D XD =) ^^ x) =]

Profile

picasa poopoo
An Aquarious.
Friendly.
Love me I will love u.
HappyLoveCrazySad

poopoo msg space



poopoo links
? Andrew
? Cora
? KevinHo
? Mak
? PohTee
? Richard
? SeeKhee
? SG Pang
? SiauVoon
? SiowHui
? WeeChan
? XiaoYee
? YiHow
? YinChei

The Past
? February 2010
? March 2010
? April 2010
? May 2010
? June 2010

poopoo twitter



CREDITS.
DESIGNED by:|Kiyouri
*sorry if i modified too much thing ><*